[Wild Talents] 1-2: In Medias Res - Miracles

For Salem-based play. Contact EvilSqueegee for information.

Re: [Wild Talents] 1-2: In Medias Res - Miracles

Postby EvilSqueegee » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Meadow
If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something good
Came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I must've done something right

Obrimos | Free Council | Blank Badge | Occultation 3

Meadow thought for a moment on that, tilting her head and clicking her tongue again. It was a soft sound, pretty indistinguishable from the way you’d call a cat over for scritches.

“Ambulances,” she finally answered, looking to him and motioning down toward the exit. “Saving lives rather than starting them. It’ll keep the feng shui more in line with the working. This will take at least a few weeks, if she heals too quickly it will probably catch the wrong kinds of attention. I can dull the pain, speed the healing up and fix what otherwise wouldn’t be fixed, but her world doesn’t have room for the same brand of miraculous recoveries that ours does. Even if she could handle it, I’m not one for helping the Guardians keep them all both ignorant and crippled.”

Meadow, never one to stand in anyone’s way, then simply turned her attentions back to Susan. There was work to be done.

“Now, as for you, little missy…” She uncapped her sharpie and pursed her lips, beginning to draw on the girl’s face. Prolific little vandal… seemed like everywhere she went, she literally left her mark on the world.

Really, though. Was life worth living any other way?

~FIN~
EvilSqueegee

Previous

Return to Salem